[lbo-talk] Hersch an (unwitting) mouthpiece?

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon May 10 16:11:29 PDT 2004

Seymour's pretty up front with his presuppositions. This is from the Sherman interview:

"'It's a tough world. You have to rely on unsavory people." If your own child were involved, [Hersh] said, by way of example, 'you want Oliver North working on it.'"

There you have it.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:55 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Hersch an (unwitting) mouthpiece?