[lbo-talk] Re: rape photos

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 21:26:06 PDT 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:07:20 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:

> The ones I have are the uncensored versions of those displayed at
> <http://www.aztlan.net/iraqi_women_raped.htm>.
>
> Doug

Are these the same set??? WorldNetDaily Exclusive Fake rape photos infuriating Arabs Iraq prisoner-abuse scandal compounded by dissemination of graphic porn images --WND http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38408 http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38335 Shit, I sent them earlier today to you. Now I can't find the images from, http://www.albasrah.net/ http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=15742 By Nick Farrell: Thursday 06 May 2004, 11:08 TWO ARAB NEWS sites have published porn pictures lifted from the web believing them to be real cases of American abuse of Iraqi women.

The pictures, which claim to be of American GIs raping and sexually abusing Iraqi women, have appeared on Albasrah.net and a site by the Committee for the Defence of Saddam Hussein posted in Tunisia.

According to World Net Daily, Albasrah said it had been sent the pictures and thought them real. But later it discovered that the pictures were screen shots from two motion pictures Iraq Babes and Sex In War.

They also realised that the Iraqi women depicted were actually actresses and the producers of the films didn't even know they had been nicked from its website. The pictures were given credibility because they were mixed with real snaps of American troops abusing Iraqi prisoners of war. -- Michael Pugliese