[lbo-talk] Racial Economics of Renaming Streets for MartinLutherKing, Jr.

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Tue May 11 06:51:10 PDT 2004

Look, it's one thing to reject that logic, quite another to say, as you did, that this issue is "not about race." It's not about race to you personally, sure, but when people are saying that living near MLK street is going to depress their property values, that is a racially charged debate. Clearly.

Liza