[lbo-talk] Berg's father and company on Freeper Enemy List

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 12 04:06:18 PDT 2004

Freepers put Berg's father, Michael on their enemies list last month because he signed an anti-war petition. Several apparently contacted the Coast Guard and Navy to rat out a couple of people who identified themselves as part of the CG and Navy.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851/posts?q=1&&page=251 (at this link, they realize who Michael Berg is and denounce him for being an America Hater.)

<...> Michael S. Berg, Teacher, Prometheus Methods Tower Service, Inc., West Chester, PA

<...>

HERE IS THE ENEMY -- they have posted their names A.N.S.W.E.R. | 3-7-04 | dfu Posted on 03/07/2004 7:02:01 PM PST by doug from upland

Here you are, FReepers. Here is the enemy. Working in conjunction with A.N.S.W.E.R., they have given us their names.

How about this one --- Jameel Rashid, U.S. Coast Guard, Portsmouth, VA

Well, sailor. I guess it is time for me to call your commanding officer and see what he thinks about this.

<...>

Some more enemies can be found here

<http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15>http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

miserable failure <http://www.michaelmoore.com>

miserable failure <http://clinton.senate.gov/>

miserable failure <http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jc39.html>

miserable failure <http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/bc42.html>

war criminal <http://kerry.senate.gov/>

<...>

Thanks for posting this and that Coastie's command has been notified. I'm sure he will be relieved at how rosy the unemployment figures currently are.

posted on 03/07/2004 7:21:31 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~cwojackson/>CWOJackson (What are you complaining about, she called me compassionate...)

<...>

He is a man in uniform. He is supporting a march that is critical of our government and advocating bringing the troops home. Active duty military are not supposed to be involved in political action.

posted on 03/07/2004 7:22:25 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~dougfromupland/>doug from upland (Don't wait until it is too late to stop Hillary -- do something today!)

<...>

Here's another one:

John Maxfield Hague, American Society of Mechanical Engineers*

I seriously doubt that ASME has any political axe on "bringing the troops home." Be careful how you use the list -- the personal names are often followed with group affiliations, and those groups do not necesssarily share the point of view of the individual.

<...>

Don't forget Clay A Caldwell, Military/Navy, Rialto, CA while you're at it.

posted on 03/07/2004 7:24:09 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~barker/>barker (Normal people scare me.)

<...>

You already made the call? Good work. I found the phone number for the USCG Integrated Support Command Portsmouth. When are this idiots going to learn? By his name, he is probably Muslim. The CO will love to have a disgruntled Muslim in his unit.

posted on 03/07/2004 7:30:51 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~dougfromupland/>doug from upland (Don't wait until it is too late to stop Hillary -- do something today!)

<...>

Interesting....here's ANOTHER interesting site I accidentally happened upon the other day....it lists EVERYONE who signed the NOT IN OUR NAME Petition....(as long as you change the letter in the url so you can go through the alphabet)...FWIW....

<http://www.nion.us/signers/signersA.htm>http://www.nion.us/signers/signersA.htm

posted on 03/07/2004 7:32:35 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~goodnesswins/>goodnesswins (The Democrat "Funeral" is on.....dum..dum..di...dum.)

<...>

The poor moron is not going to know what hit him. Is this being mean-spirited? NO! Someone against our military does not belong in the military!

posted on 03/07/2004 7:41:31 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~dougfromupland/>doug from upland (Don't wait until it is too late to stop Hillary -- do something today!)

<...>

I took a look at his yahoo and he has a site which is not real fond of the war on drugs OR the war on terrorism.... ahem.. what is it that does the Coast Guard do a lot of???

Why.... THEY FIGHT IN THE WAR ON DRUGS AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

That particular coastie needs some serious trouble to come his way.

posted on 03/07/2004 7:46:04 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~lioninwinter/>Lion in Winter

<...>

Well, they can at the very least.... watch him and put into positions which make him want to quit his job with the US Coast Guard.

I did notice that his favorite quote was some non-sense about janitors!! LOL!!

posted on 03/07/2004 7:54:51 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~lioninwinter/>Lion in Winter

<...>

This "soldier" is aiding enemies to the U.S. He's doing this while serving the U.S. and took an oath to protect it against enemies. We DO NOT need soldiers who support the enemy.

posted on 03/07/2004 8:17:44 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~armyboy/>armyboy (Posting from Sustainer Army Airfield Balad, Iraq. All Gave Some...Some Gave All)

As a retired Coast Guard Senior Chief, I only wish this putz worked for me. I can assure you, he would rue the day his mother delivered him. If you do chose to contact his commanding officer, the Portsmouth, VA area is one of our larger concentration of personnel. I would suggest you contact Support Center Portsmouth and ask for personnel and they will tell you which unit this putz is assigned, then contact his C.O. I would suggest you keep your information handy, so you can document his feelings.

posted on 03/07/2004 8:33:19 PM PST by <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1092851//~cgchief/>cgchief