[lbo-talk] The Stanford Prison Experiment

L A Hazard lahazard at netzero.net
Wed May 12 16:03:30 PDT 2004

Hello Hari,

Was it..... The Experiment .....? (or Das Experiment)

Directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel - based on the novel The Experiment : The Black Box by Mario Giordano. The film is in German with english subtitles. Originally released in 2000. Now out on DVD.

The main character - an undercover news reporter - is played by Moritz Bleibtreu - he played the boyfriend - Manny - in Run Lola Run.

More at.....

http://www.missliberty.com/Filmdasexp.html

http://www.dasexperiment.de/intro/ (The official German website for the film)

Louis