[lbo-talk] Bush as the lesser imperialist evil

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Thu May 13 13:02:10 PDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Luke Weiger wrote:

> [...]

Small? Didn't I read in LBO about a year ago that the lifetime risk of spending a year in poverty is about 50% for Americans? I know not all poor people get government aid, but this does imply that a relative large number of people at some point in their lives have relied on government assistance.

--Disorganized and powerless, yeah, I'll grant you guys that.

Miles