[lbo-talk] journalists report abuse

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Tue May 18 14:09:54 PDT 2004

doug relays, Reuters, NBC Staff Abused by U.S. Troops in Iraq By Andrew Marshall

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.S. forces beat three Iraqis working for Reuters and subjected them to sexual and religious taunts and humiliation during their detention last January in a military camp near Falluja, the three said Tuesday.

--hey doug, get with it, the US has already stated very very very clearly, we DON"T DO that kind of thing. we had an investigation, it found nothing of the sort happened and that is the END of the story. Next question!!!

steve