[lbo-talk] Murders investigated

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed May 19 10:44:12 PDT 2004

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> The 'shroomers' can still make a lot of noise, but
> their shouting is sounding, as you say, more and more
> marginal with each pasing day.

"Now that we're there, we can't leave until we repair the damage."

That is today's equivalent of "9/11!" -- and is actually a more sinister statement because it draws so much support among liberals and leftists. The murders will fade, but U.S. "responsibility" for "helping" the rest of the world will still be with us. That is what we need to struggle against.

Carrol