[lbo-talk] For comic relief ...

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed May 19 16:01:09 PDT 2004

BTW, if the world is getting you down, have a look at tinyrevolution.com, the gentle (sometimes not so gentle) comedy site of Jonathan Schwartz. Great stuff. (The name is a reference to Orwell's dictum that "every joke is a tiny revolution.")

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile