[lbo-talk] Griffin to be on DN!

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu May 20 10:54:23 PDT 2004

M. Pugliese wrote:
>...Yup no plane crashed into the Pentagon and the WTC towers fell
>because Marvin Bush' security firm planted bombs inside in the weeks
>before...

Michael, since you obviously know (unlike my poor self) exactly what happened on 11/9/01, I look forward to seeing your answers to three simple questions:

1.) Where are the "black boxes?"

2.) Why did the building known as 7 WTC collapse in the same way

as the two buildings that were hit by airplanes?

3.) When did Osama Bin Laden cease to be a covert "asset" of

U.S. intelligence services?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64