[lbo-talk] average salary in the United States

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu May 20 12:04:06 PDT 2004

http://www.census.gov/prod/2004pubs/03statab/labor.pdf table 639 in 2001 - it was $36,214

S. Wojciech Sokolowski, Ph.D. Senior Research Associate Institute for Policy Studies Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD 21218 (USA) email: sokol at jhu.edu voice: +1 410 516 4056 fax: +1 410 516 7818

NOTE: When replying, please include the pass code jhu_ccss_ws in the subject line to allow your message pass through anti-spam filters.