[lbo-talk] Morning Show Review

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 09:06:04 PDT 2004

So today on KPFA's Morning Show John Stauber lamented the fact that a majority of Americans still believe Sadaam was behind 9-11 and states that as long as Americans believe this, Bush can do whatever he wants. Never mind that it has never been established that Sadaam *was not* involved in 9-11 (I doubt that he was, but I have no information one way or the other). This business about Sadamm and 9-11 is a red herring and has given people like Stauber the opportunity to appear to be disputing government deceptions about 9-11 and the war on terror, even while they support the bigger deception about this subject. Stauber has no trouble supporting the assumption that Bin Laden did it, despite the lack of evidence to support that contention - and the abudance of evidence suggesting that, at the very least, bin Laden is only a bit player in a much larger scheme. Stauber accepts one 'official truth' while supposedly eviscerating another one and claims to be exposing 'weapons of mass deception' while simultaneously buying into the 9-11 deception.

Also, while it was pointed out that Pelosi voted against the Iraq war, it was of course not mentioned that she voted for the Syria Accountability Act which will likely trigger Phase II of this war.