[lbo-talk] Morning Show Review

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 10:26:39 PDT 2004

I don't agree or disagree, but I hope he is right. I am not sure that the fact the war is not going so well will necessarily mean that they will put the proverbial humvee in reverse. They may have 'shot their wad', but they also may be in too deep and staying the course no matter what may seem more appealing an option than pulling out. Coming to think of it, what better way to distract from the mess in Iraq than another 'terror' event here (that is 'inevitable' according to the official seers) or another major offensive....