[lbo-talk] combing styles of our leaders

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Fri May 21 18:01:24 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/21/2004 5:08:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, dperrin at comcast.net writes: I met with a local activist yesterday who's worked with Moore in the past, and who saw Moore's new film when he brought it here recently to show to a select group of activists. She said it is mindblowing, and will definitely be a powerful tool in the antiwar struggle.

DP But, but, the man is a liar and he doesn't treat his employees right and he is a megalomaniac and rich and not really working class and his feet smells and and and and .....

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040521/069ac3fc/attachment.htm>