[lbo-talk] Berkeley Intifada

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat May 22 12:12:52 PDT 2004

On Saturday, May 22, 2004, at 11:02 AM, Gary? wrote:

> Instead of Rangoon he should have come to west Philadelphia and studied
> racial profiling.

Could you explain this, please? I've lived in the Philly area for over 30 years, and much of that time in West Philly. I don't know what you are referring to.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax