[lbo-talk] Strip Club Owners Organize to Oust Bush

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Sun May 23 21:23:56 PDT 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> Feminists ALL HATE SEX and they especially hate public displays of sex and
> women's bodies. It's just wrong! The sale of sex in any form degrades women
> and leads to abuse, rape, and torture.

Kel is obviously exaggerating here. In fact, many feminists like to have sex: they're all godless lesbians with hairy legs. I think it's much more accurate to say that feminists hate anything that reminds them of male sexuality, because they haven't found the right man yet.

Yep, that's the ticket.

Miles