[lbo-talk] SARM: Spermatozoan-American Rights Movement

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 24 15:38:23 PDT 2004

another hee haw from Jesus' General:

Are they not men too?

The Fetus-American rights movement gains strength every day. On Thursday, Kentucky governor Ernie Fletcher endorsed a Republican bill which would allow prosecutors to file homicide charges against anyone who "recklessly or intentionally terminate a woman's pregnancy." For now the law excludes "legal" abortions, but once the personhood of a zygote has been codified into law, all of the protections the rest of us enjoy will soon follow.

Of course legal rights are nothing without salvation. Fetus-Americans can now have that too. A group calling itself "Missionaries To The Preborn" is bringing Jesus to wombs across America. They describe their mission in a pamphlet, "Are Preborn Babies a People Group Worthy of Our Ministry?"

As Christians, we are to care for people and minister to their needs. This is the command of Christ. By doing so, we are obeying God and are afforded the opportunity to share God?s way of salvation with many. Missionaries to the Preborn exists to do exactly that! Although we all should be happy with the victories we've won for Fetus-Americans, we should not forget that there is another, even more numerous, group of Americans who are murdered every day without an afterthought. I'm talking about Spermatozoan-Americans. Are they not men too?

As I write this, a virtual war is being waged against Spermatozoan-Americans. Millions are being poisoned by spermicidal weapons of mass destruction. Countless others have their bodies broken by being dashed against impenetrable walls of latex. But they are the lucky ones. They are spared the ignoble lingering death which is the fate of the countless Spermatozoan-Americans who are left to die slowly of dehydration in tube socks and tissues throughout the land.

The slaughter must end. It's time to free America's sperm.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC. Christian, patriot

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2004_01_01_patriotboy_archive.html#107380692779457969