[lbo-talk] Re: "How Class Works" Conference 2004

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 25 12:05:23 PDT 2004

Michael Pollak wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2004, marc .. wrote:
>
>> one criticism i have, though, is the sort of class reductionism i sensed
>> many times while reading zweig's book, and the sort of tokenized,
>> patronizing way issues of race and gender are being treated in this
>> conference.
>
>As I remember it, Zweig did a good job of responding to these questions
>when Doug interviewed him. It's the last interview in the archive, on the
>second page, just before the "Transcripts Only" section:
>http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html

I've restructured the radio archive a bit, so that older shows (including this one) are at <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio_1.html>. The page Michael cited contains only shows from July 2003 onward. I'm also adding anchors, so that a link will express directly to the show. So in this case, it's <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio_1.html#Zweig>

Doug