[lbo-talk] breaking news: I'm a "committed Leninist"

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Tue May 25 20:12:49 PDT 2004

Some members of this list might be amused to learn, in this incredibly boneheadded review <http://www.newformulation.org/4evren.htm>, that I'm a "committed Leninist," even though the collection under review includes the talk I gave on Lenin at Zizek's conference in Essen in Feb 2001 <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2001/2001-February/002373.html>, which many people have taken to be anti-Leninist. Takes all kinds.

Doug