[lbo-talk] DC gossip

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 05:55:59 PDT 2004

C.G. on Ana Marie:

> I will say that when I was looking for a transcript of
> Bush's speech last night, her blog had it before any
> other that I found. I'm sure that there are many
> things I disagree with her about, but she does seem
> far less interested in doctrinal purity and far more
> interested in who/whom that others I read -- and
> that seems to me a good thing

Yer right: I suppose someone has to keep track of Capitol Hill call girls while the world goes down in flames.

I'm eager for this election to be over so I can start being intolerant of liberals' bullshit again.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!