[lbo-talk] breaking news: <news:> I'm a "committed Leninist"

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed May 26 07:09:16 PDT 2004

From: Doug Henwood

Some members of this list might be amused to learn, in this incredibly boneheadded review <http://www.newformulation.org/4evren.htm> , that I'm a "committed Leninist," even though the collection under review includes the talk I gave on Lenin at Zizek's conference in Essen in Feb 2001

, which many people have taken to be anti-Leninist. Takes all kinds.

Doug

^^^^^^

You may have inadvertently committed some Leninism here and there, as in your concrete analyses of concrete situations, empiricism, practice, dogged atheism, focus on finance capital, but all in all, we can get you an official clearance that your are not a committed Leninist. Afterall, you are emphatic that today we have a stockmarket centered , _not bank_ centered, system that rules the roost.

Charles