[lbo-talk] Democracy Now 5/26

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 16:10:26 PDT 2004

so Chip do you and your colleagues give presentations at the American Bar Association cautioning prosecutors not to be too conspiratorial? After all, conspiracy is the most frequently deployed juridical instrument among prosecutors - and investigative journalists do essentially the same thing - connect the dots - to critique conspiracism would only be a good thing if you were going after prosecutors who nail people on bogus conspiracy charges all the time. When Jim Garrison investigated the Kennedy assasination, he was simply doing what he had been doing all his professional life up to that point, only that thusfar he had not gone after the government on such a matter. The only pupose of the entire construct of 'conspiracism' is shoo people away from political truths that skirt to close to the nerve center of power.