[lbo-talk] Democracy Now 5/26

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 16:45:13 PDT 2004

if you were truly concerned with speaking truth to power, and facts and logic, you would be addressing the many holes in the official story, rather than attacking those who point out the holes in the official story. Your work helps nobody but those who seek to cover up government malfeasance. I have never heard or seen you simply critique the official story, separate from your atacks on those, like Griffin, who raise questions.