[lbo-talk] Get Your War On (Moron)

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 27 09:57:16 PDT 2004

"Rumsfeld, Feith, and Perle are actually more incompetent than they are evil. How the hell is that possible?"

"You know what _I_ realized? All these guys you see on TV, speaking about Iraq and sovereignty and June 30th and what not? None of them has any fucking idea what they're talking about. I listened to those blowhards for over a years and I didn't learn a single god damned correct thing. They talk out of their asses so much their cushions are probably deaf. I'd learn more about the future of Iraq if I read a Golden Book Encyclopedia upside-down in the dark."

"Ooooh--if you do that will you look up the entry for 'ignore'? I want to see if it still has that picture of Sudan.

more at http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war36.html

--

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."