[lbo-talk] hurtling towards martial law

Alan Jacobson alanjacobson at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 11:41:15 PDT 2004

You're on the militia enemy list now, bub. I'd suggest avoiding central Montana for a couple years or until they move on and start hating someone else.

Mark from Michigan was an interesting chap. His day job was being a janitor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Thus, the hatred of the State. I can see him pushing a mop muttering "frickin' snot nose elitist motherfuckers, if they only knew I have a shortwave radio show....they'd treat me with some respect...."

Lesson: be nice to your maintenance personnel, they might be getting ready for the all-out race war during their afternoon break.