Lawyers Should be Indicted (Re: [lbo-talk] Doug Henwood profile

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 07:42:04 PDT 2004

Matt Hale, not David. Michael, not the Pontifex Maximus. Heh. (A book on the KKK in the appendix has the elaborate list of titles in the Klan. Cyclops Farticus.) http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=324

The Great Creator Despite a membership of less than 150, Matt Hale's World Church of the Creator attracts headlines and sociopaths. (I used to have a copy of the manifesto by the founder of the WCOTC, Bewn Klassen. "The White Man's Bible." Next to Revilo P. Oliver http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/church.htm , a most unreadable screed.) http://www.liesexposed.net/nfp/issue0207/hale.htm "You have your facts wrong. I haven't been 'ousted'. It is the 'three stooges' (Hassett, Deardorff, and Hall) who have been ousted. Umphenour has been dismissed as well. No big deal at all. Just some corruption that had to be removed from our Church. Next time, check with us first before assuming that some silliness like this is accurate. I remain the Pontifex Maximus of the WCOTC and there is no method or mandate of anyone to remove me from office until my time us [sic] up in July 2006. Just look at our website and tell me if it looks like I have been 'ousted'.

"Yours for White Eternity,

"Rev. Matt Hale, P.M."