[lbo-talk] Times begins to grapple w/ Judith Miller's awful reporting

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 09:00:15 PDT 2004

In connection with this heading, I heard some talking head at MSNBC the other day speak Judith Miller's name in the same breath as Jayson Blair and the Dr. Li scandal. The idiot then went on to say that sometimes she is a good, even a great reporter, and to emphasize that she was mislead by the same sources that mislead the administration -- as if that was supposed to be an excuse foe a reporter. However, once your supporters start mentioning you along with Jayson Blair, your reputation is damaged -- I'm pleased to say, in her case. jks