[lbo-talk] Re: Political leaning of the US population

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 28 09:02:53 PDT 2004

Dear List:

Wojtek writes:

> I was thinking Bensonhurst, Flatbush, Brighton Beach
etc. - not exactly beacons of liberalism.

You would be surprised what is going on in Flatbush.

> Besides, Black population is not exactly the avant garde
of progressivism and liberalism as some want to believe - it has more than a fair share of bigots, racists, reactionaries, x-tians, and political nihilists.

What is a "fair share" and how far does the Black community go over what their fair allotment?

> Black are not that much different from Whites.

I am so glad to know this. I am going to tell all my family and friends and my husband plans to do the same.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister