[lbo-talk] Sydney's Water Shortage

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Sat May 29 20:15:01 PDT 2004

I have to admit to a small amount of _schadenfreude_ when I read this, i.e. Sydneysiders --- just for once --- being subjected to worse water supplies than those that most Australian cities and regions live with, every year. I mean the only continent that gets less rainfall is Antarctica... Now, at least, water policy might just become a national issue, rather than a "regional" one.

Grant.

----- Original Message ----- From: <uvj at vsnl.com> To: "lbo" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 9:01 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Sydney's Water Shortage