[lbo-talk] its the economy

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 12:53:14 PDT 2004

Ulhas wondred: "What are the Cuban, Chinese and Vietnamese positions on terrorism and "the war against terrorism"?"

I don't know about Vietnam and China, but whatever the Cuban government's position is, Cuba is on the U.S. State Department’s list of regimes that sponsor terrorism. Otherwise I don't see what you are getting at or why you selected these three particular countries.

Joe W.