[lbo-talk] KH4K

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Tue Nov 2 08:21:49 PST 2004

I probably should have posted this before, but I am pretty sure I never sent it to this list:

http://www.pipelinenews.org/bbs/gothbush.html

(The bad poetry is hilarious:

george bush

the night falls in a heavy, suffocating cloak, entwined are we. the salvation from bush we lust for flares once, then dies again, swallowed by a velvet ebonite nothingness. all hope must surely perish if he wins.

his passion throbs no more. how could he tear us asunder? his shadows surround us all, crying, save us from ourselves, we will follow you.)

Jim

P. S.

If anyone plans on going out to Kerry's rally tonight to celebrate(??) the refeat of Bush let me know! I now think KH4K would be the best sign.