[lbo-talk] the enemy within

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Tue Nov 2 12:16:40 PST 2004

well ,I have been practicing relaxation therapy and ignoring the outside world. I haven't watched a 'news' program in weeks, basically I'm impotent, I don't have a vote in any country, like the man in the straight jacket the more I struggle the tighter the bonds so relax. It's time to choose a direction of consequence. I did watch David Horowitz on CSPAN last night, it's sad really, is there a mild form of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease doing the rounds ?

Gary? ride si sapis