[lbo-talk] Zogby Calls It for Kerry first!

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 2 16:37:03 PST 2004

>Tuesday, November 2, 2004
>Zogby calls it!
>Pollster predicts Kerry will win electoral vote
>311-213; thousands of complaints pour in to Election
>Protection hot line; RFK Jr. on shortlist for EPA Chief

Seems a bit premature but his batting average is almost as good as mine! Kerry is also kicking Bush's ass in Virginia of all places 57% to 43%. We'll have to see if that holds but it is a big upset there so far. Right now CNN has their count at 57% to 43% overall for W. That's a riot. They only report such weird numbers because the are calling states for Bush and not calling states for Kerry that Kerry will obviously win like NY and Vermont. I also read that Saturday the FOX network predicted a Kerry victory even though all the other networks were still giving Bush a slight nod. That is really weird.

later JT