[lbo-talk] mapping the results

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 2 18:03:46 PST 2004

The Civil War victory was thrown away in the Compromise of 1877. Hence, the continuing hold of the Confederacy on us all. It's 90 percent of the answer to all questions about American exceptionalism.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of joanna bujes Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 5:43 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] mapping the results

Gee willikers....it looks like the civil war all over again...

Joanna

http://network.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/election_night_2004/us_map_govs enhouse/index.html?SITE=CSPANELN&SECTION=POLITICS