[lbo-talk] mapping the results

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 18:07:18 PST 2004

At 08:57 PM 11/2/2004, John Adams wrote:
>This one is population-morphed: http://election.princeton.edu/

there is no purty map!

this is depressing. so far, it feels like Shrubya is winning. Why the FUCK does it seem like Chris Whatshisface on MSNBC wants Shrubya to win? FUCKER! I know that there are more states that are going to fall in Kerry's lap, but dayum, it felt so positive and cool today. I was out and about, wanting to go see what the polls were like in the evening. I was cheered that twice as many Kerry supporters were near the polling place. I was cheered that people in the library, the unemployment office, and the grocery store were opposed to Shrubya.

Fuckmedead. I KNOW i shouldn't ride the roller coaster ride, but I can't help myself.

Pass the bottle of gin, John!

*I hate gin, but I'll drink it tonight!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling