[lbo-talk] i'm moving!

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Nov 2 20:36:57 PST 2004

According to Josh Marshall, the Repubs were trying to shut down polling sites in the courts. I've felt sick to my stomach for the last three hours. I can not fucking believe that the exit polls would be off _again_.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: <mdawson at pdx.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 11:37 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] i'm moving!