[lbo-talk] Ohio Picks the Next Shogun

Brad Mayer gaikokugo at fusionbb.net
Tue Nov 2 21:20:57 PST 2004

Shheesssh, it is all boiling down to this state.

But Kerry definitely looks weaker in any case than all the hype let on.

If not Ohio, then Zogby will be wrong (they called Florida wrong), and The Chimp becomes the first standing shogun to win re-election in a year when the stock market was down (~5%).

But then the Red Sox won the World Series under a blood red moon...

Kerberos unleashed from the gates of Hell.

the lawsuits have already started.... from some blog, i've forgotten, but my sentiments exactly:

Should Bush win, I shall post a statement of philosophical resignation tentatively titled "Good, Go Ahead, America, Choke on Your Own Vomit, You Deserve to Die." The latter will probably require a little more tweaking.

--

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

Yup. And if we don't dunp the Dems once and for all. The election map you're seeing is the future battle lines of the next American civil war.

I suggest you look at the map county by county to get a clearer picture.

-Brad Mayer