[lbo-talk] Were the Exit Polls Wrong?

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 2 21:32:38 PST 2004

It's all about Cleveland, baby!

_____

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Chip Berlet Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:59 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Were the Exit Polls Wrong?

Hi,

Sorry for the attachment, our new Msoft Server 2003 seems to add it, and anyone who knows how to turn it off...please tell me.

Sigh...

= = =

My Fantasy Scenario for not losing all hope to the Bush machine...

Bush wins: Florida, Nevada, Wisconsin, Hawaii, New Hampshire

Kerry wins: Ohio, Oregon, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan

Totals:

Bush 266

Kerry 272

:-)

Watch late arriving Urban Ohio votes

_____

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Steven Gotzler Sent: Tue 11/2/2004 10:11 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Were the Exit Polls Wrong?

Little bit worried here. How can the polls be that wrong. They have always undercounted Dems. So, how can it be that they are overcounting it just for a few days?

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike larkin" <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:02 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Were the Exit Polls Wrong?