[lbo-talk] Political responce

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Wed Nov 3 08:59:20 PST 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3978191.stm

Of all the butt kissing only one was willing to be blunt:

Moody Awori, Kenyan Vice-President

I am a little bit apprehensive because the first term of Bush, he had come in as a lame duck. Now it appears as if he is winning very convincingly. To me, I think we are going to see more dictatorship on an international scale. We are going to see more extremism come out of there. We are going to see even more isolationism where America will not bother about the United Nations. To me that is a very sad affair.