[lbo-talk] Not a Referendum on Bush, Notwithstanding the ABB Hype

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Nov 3 12:18:59 PST 2004

Yoshie:

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20041025/024552. html>.
> On LBO-talk, the ABB crowd are foolishly blaming voters, rather than
> themselves or their candidate for failing to pursue a pro-working
> class agenda and to win voters over to it.

Interesting theory, indeed. The voters were so unhappy about Kerry's drift to the right that they came out in droves to vote for Bush. Following this logic we can expect that the next time your "working-class" wants to protest low pay and health benefits cuts they will petition their elected representatives to abolish the minimum wage laws and ask their bosses to outsource their jobs overseas.

Do you actually think what you are posting or merely broadcast a pre-recorded program?

Wojtek