[lbo-talk] No, actually, I don't believe it.

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 13:06:38 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathanne at nathannewman.org>

There are many things we all need to do better as progressives, especially engaging the religious population in a vigorous and respectful way that will pull them away from the Bush-GOP embrace. That takes real organizing over years, not just rhetoric from a candidate, so that's a big project for progressives to take on in coming years. There are groups working on it, but they are underfunded and not strongly supported, so that needs to change.

Nathan Newman

Maybe you can get the world's richest atheist, Bill Gates, to pony up some cash to counter the Pope, the Southern Baptists and John Templeton's cadre of neo-theistic scientists.........Oh wait, he backed Bush......