[lbo-talk] Merrill weighs the election

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 13:43:40 PST 2004

At 02:32 PM 11/3/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:
>[from Merrill Lynch's economics department - "election results is":
>apparently they share a subject-verb agreement philosophy with W]

awww geez. and what's with the parantheses? and I'm thinking I might have a hard time getting a job as a financial writer? in the words of Kerry's translator in last post, "I mean, fuck. Welcome to some serious Survivor-shit, I guess. Just, fuck."

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling