[lbo-talk] calm down snit snat

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Wed Nov 3 14:34:38 PST 2004

>Message: 6
>Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:39:33 -0500
>From: snit snat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>
>Subject: [lbo-talk] Fwd: fsck
>To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
>
>Heh. From another list! (and yeah, screw Kerry about smoochin' republican
>ass. bu t you know what Doug, I read that as a obligatory platitude. He did
>not dwell on it at all. Just said it and got it out of the way. So, it felt
>awful to have to listen to it, but I don't think they mean it. I think
>they're pissed off. OK. I'm dreamin'. anyway, this 'translation' is amusing:
>
>---------
>
>Hey Kids,
>
>For all of you who didn't get a chance to listen to Kerry's concession
>speech, I took a second to transcribe it. Enjoy.
>
>Brian.
>

>Seriously, man? Fuck.
>
>Christ America, I mean Jesus. Okay, well—I mean seriously? Fuck, fuckin'
>fuck. Fuuuuuuuh-uuuuuuuuuuh-uuuck. Okay, you know
>what? Whatever? Welcome to some serious fucking Orwellian-shit. Oh yeah,
>I forget, you don't read. You're America. Welcome to some serious
>Survivor-shit, I guess.
>
>I mean fuck, America. Seriously. You just royally fucked yourself. Good
>luck. I mean I'm going to survive. I was in fucking 'Nam. I've looked a
>man in the eye, and shot him in the face, and now thanks to your once and
>future king George, assault weapons are now readily available, so you
>better watch your backs, man. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
>
>We're not going to do a recount, but I can't promise there won't be a body
>count…Okay, sorry. That was uncalled for. I'm not actually going to kill
>anybody. Shit, I mean what would the point be anyway, I mean that would be
>all like euthanasia anyway, cause y'alls fucked, and I mean fuh-ucked. I
>don't know, maybe I'll go to France. They like me over there, not like you
>fuckin' Travis Tritt listenin' fuckers over here.
>
>Shit man, when I was campaigning in Ohio, and saw this bumper sticker that
>said, 'Kerry For President of France,' and I thought to myself, 'yeah, man,
>maybe I will run for the president of France.' That way I'll be able to
>outsource some serious whoopass to you NASCAR watchin' motherfuckers.
>Not you, Edwards, you're cool, Dean, you're cool, Obama, fuck yeah
>man. You know we tight. Fuckin' brothers from different mothers, yo. You
>showed their honky asses, and what was all of that 'selfish hedonist' shit,
>anyway, huh? Theresa, baby, I may not be home for a few days. Dash' and
>me are goin to a bar back in 'chusetts where everybody knows my name. To
>everyone else, I hope you got some accessories that go with camoflauge,
>'cause y'all gonna be wearing that shit soon. Peace out,
>suckers. Seriously, peace-out.
>

>"We live under the Confederacy.
>We're a podunk bunch of swaggering
>pious hicks."
>
> --Bruce Sterling

I hate the president more than any of you, and I live in Alabama (!!). However, this tactic is just what elitist want. If you really want to get even with this administration you are going to have to start strategizing; and lord knows liberals have a hard time with that. I call it a curse / blessing. Either way, check out Davis Brock's "The Republican Noise Machine". I got the audio book and found it enlightening.