[lbo-talk] weird Dan

Seth Ackerman sethia at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 3 15:43:06 PST 2004

There was another one, it went something like: "Kerry isn't out yet, but his back is to the wall, his shirttail's on fire and the debt collector is knocking at the door."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 6:05 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] weird Dan