[lbo-talk] Re: Keeping perspective

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 18:19:12 PST 2004

Hari Kumar wrote:

> "Marvin Gandall" <marvgandall at rogers.com>
> >"The shock, despair, recrimination, denial, and >schadenfreude on today's
left lists is not surprising .."

> I am genuinely disgusted if there is any "schadenfreude" amongst the
left - Perhaps I have not perused enough lists.
--------------------------- "Schadenfreude" -- from the German, meaning "Ha, Bush won and those ABB bastards who helped make it possible are getting their proper come-uppance", on more than one left-wing list, including this one.