[lbo-talk] And the Lesbians Shall Lead Us

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:59:00 PST 2004

This is a great effort. Can you amend the constitution to make it contradict itself? I suppose you might be able to, since the Great Document originally said black people = 3/5.

Any lawyers out there with a knowledge of this issue? What are the plaintiffs' chances?

If they're good, I'll file the same suit here in Oregon. I'm not gay, but I still demand my right to choose my next (oh-so-lucky) spouse.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of BklynMagus Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:40 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] And the Lesbians Shall Lead Us

Dear List:

Nathan won't like it, but heck, his method imploded, so we need a Plan B.

http://nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-Okla-Gay-Marriage-Ban.html

Brian Dauth Quuer Buddhist Resister