[lbo-talk] Re: let me clarify...

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 4 13:46:09 PST 2004

>Then why is their rage directed against the girl who gets an abortion and not
>Ken Lay and his buddy in the White House?

Because:

-she likely won't fight back if threatened with coercion of any kind -she isn't obscenely rich and therefore an object of adoration -she can't unleash really cool, massively deadly firepower that will kill large numbers of

towelheads, Latin Americans, Asians and others that scare the bejeebers out of white guys -she isn't an overweight, wealthy, white guy, so is completely unable to instill feelings

of empathy of any kind for her life situation -she was probably asking for it anyway and should therefore suffer for her mistake.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon