[lbo-talk] Flash: Arafat Reported Clinically Dead (Reuters)

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Nov 4 16:58:15 PST 2004

> I'm stating the facts as I see them. If you disagree, explain why. In any
> case, Arafat has been politically dead for some time, confined to his
> battered headquarters for more than two years. Did you do anything to
> change that before he fell ill?
> --
> Yoshie

You were not stating any facts, you made no arguments or criticism, just self aggrandizing missives. Listen, you made an immature post. You don't give a shit about whether or not I gave blood to the Palestinian cause at home or abroad. What you care about is grinding your ABB axe...full stop. In this you mimic D. Pipes.

Travis