[lbo-talk] Flash: Arafat Reported Clinically Dead (Reuters)

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Nov 4 20:58:02 PST 2004

There was NOTHING on the table in 2000. Arafat refused to legitimate the destruction of Palestine, that's all.

Luke, you must read the history of the area. The Zionists have had one plan and one plan only: the destruction of native Palestine and the annihilation and enslavement of the Palestinians. There is a historical repetition compulsion too -- in which the former victim replays the script, now casting himself in the role of top dog.

Joanna