[lbo-talk] Re: my bad

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Nov 5 14:04:43 PST 2004

> maybe i should start reading these digests
> before deleting them by the score...i didn't think it
> would be picked up by the cognescenti so quickly.

One thing I do sometimes when I'm behind on reading the list and want to see if someone already posted something is go to the search engine!

http://search.lbo-talk.org/

The database is updated every 10 minutes (on the 3s) so if it's not in there, you're probably okay -- and if you missed it by a few minutes, you can always check the by-date archive and scroll to the bottom for the last few postings ...

/jordan